The 3 E's for a successful project are experience, expertise and effort. Our team possess these key ingredients. We have the experience in many different areas to provide the perfect solution for our cutomers. And, we expend the effort to successfully complete projects on-time and done right the first time.
Conduct business safely, ethically and with integrity. Meet or exceed regulatory, legal and other requirements. Strengthen the company through diverse perspectives and backgrounds.
Employee Engagement and Empowerment
Employer of Choice. Take ownership and value team work through engagement. Actively seek and share the best practices and perspective.
Excellent Continual Improvement
Set goals and take actions to continually improve our business through robust integrated management systems with measured metrics.
Commit to meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations. Verify satisfaction though customer engagement.
Continue to strive to zero waste and the lowest emissions related to our operations.
Efforts for Open Innovation
Anticipate and drive innovation through key business partners and collaborations.
We do it Right...
The success of a manufacturing company in today’s business environment depends on flexibility, productivity and efficient use of high quality raw materials. We specialize in providing the engineering & manufacturing services with solutions to help our customers excel. Our extensive industrial systems integration experience and process knowledge yields the design and delivery of the highest quality materials to metalcasters. Constant improvement, producing reliable & repeatable products using state of the art continuous manufacturing with highly engineered solutions demonstrates the commitment to our quality objectives.
Environment, Health and Safety Policy
We are engaged in environmental, health, and safety performance and are committed to the following principles in managing our business:
- Compliance with all applicable environmental, health, and safety regulations and other legal requirements
- Continual improvement in health, safety, and security performance with the goal to continue to achieve zero injuries or 100% safe works days
- Continual to review and identify reuse opportunities areas of the environmental impact of our operations
- Design and operate the facility in a manner that protects the environment and the health, safety, and security of our employees, contractors, and the public
- Develop and produce products that can be manufactured, distributed, used, and recycled/reused in a safe, secure, and sustainable manner
- Ensure existing and new EH&S risks are understood and managed
- Transparent discussion of our environmental, health, safety, and security practices and performance
Environmental, social and governance (ESG) refers to the three main areas that are central factors in measuring sustainability. Sustainability involves using resources more efficiently and in ways which benefit the environment, customers, business and local communities. We strive to review opportunities and potential impacts in every project or manufacturing process to positively benefit Prosperity, People and Planet.